Like many other streaming services, Disney+ is available on lots of different devices: TVs, tablets, iPhones, Android devices, computers, smart TVs, and more.
When this happens, you may need to access a specific website to approve your streaming subscription with Disney+.
One way to do this is by visiting DisneyPlus.com/Begin.
How to Download Disney Plus on iOS and Android Devices?
Download Disney Plus movies and shows offline
- Download Disney Plus movies and shows.
- Open the app and sign in to or register for your Disney Plus account .
- Select the title you'd like to watch offline. The app has you download over Wi-Fi by default, but you can go into the settings and also download over data if you prefer. This will count against any monthly data cap you may have.
- Tap the Download icon -- it's shaped like a down-facing arrow.
- As your title is downloading, you'll see a ring going around the download icon. Once the ring has fully circled, a checkmark icon replaces the download icon -- this means you can start watching the movie offline.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Your PC
Forgot Your Password, Don't Worry